QuickBooks Mac Tech Support:
QuickBooks application supports business working with Mac OS. The Mac users are benefitted with the QB Mac edition, developed by Intuit especially for the Mac users. QuickBooks for Mac comes in three different editions from QuickBooks Pro and Enterprise to QuickBooks Premiere for Mac. Although QuickBooks Pro for Mac and QuickBooks Enterprise for Mac are similar to QuickBooks software for Windows, there is a minute difference as the OS and System Requirements for both is different. The QB Mac software is incorporated with rich features that assist the Mac users to meet the requirements of their businesses.
Key Features of QuickBooks for Mac:
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes
- Ability to access finance sales and tax at a single go
- Consolidated view of your business
- Customizable centers helps keeping important info of vendor, customers at fingertips
- Direct print on envelopes
- Batch-importing invoices, payments, bills etc. saves time
- Exports all the data to excel
- Reconciliation of QB data and bank statements
- Import entire information regarding product, customer and service
- Easily create and print deposit slips
- Invoicing for multiple customers
- Create purchase orders; tracks inventory and set reorder points
Common Errors with QuickBooks Mac Software:
The exclusive features of the software helps the Mac users to carry out their business tasks without any hassle. Although the Mac version is embedded with advanced accounting features to safeguard the system from many types of threats and issues, there are unexpected scenarios when the software encounters some errors. And finally end up with hindering the work process for a temporary period. These errors could be classified under the following categories:
- Installation Errors: While installing the QuickBooks for Mac version and if the process is not successfully completed it might lead to further critical issues like company file damage, restricted access to the company file or QuickBooks software, QuickBooks not working or freezing on Mac etc.
- Upgrade Errors: When you upgrade QuickBooks from one version of software to the latest version, you might be restricted access to your QuickBooks software. For instance: If you are using 2011 version of Mac QuickBooks software and want to upgrade it to Intuit QuickBooks for Mac 2012 version, which might lead you to face the issue as the system requirements for the newer version are different.
- Functionality Errors: If QuickBooks software is not installed properly or the upgrade process is not performed step wise you might not be able to approach all the features of the software. For example: Intuit updates the QuickBooks for Mac 2011 are not functioning properly.
How to Resolve these Errors?
The above categorized errors can be resolved if you immediately report your issue to the QuickBooks customer support team. The QuickBooks Tech Support team is prompt and responsive in handling all kinds of errors. They resolve all the issues and assure first call resolution. The support team is approachable by toll free phone, email and live chat. They are experienced and knowledgeable in handling the Mac OS issues as they are well trained in the product.
Contact QuickBooks Mac Tech Support:
QuickBooks Technical Support can be availed for error resolutions within minimum turnaround time. We are a reliable QuickBooks Consulting Services.